With Thanksgiving around the bend, we’ve got plenty to be grateful for. Among them? The growing movement of vegan artisans who believe that cruelty-free is the best policy. We’ve teamed up with Vegan Cuts, an online, members-only marketplace dedicated to the best in animal-friendly wares, to present one lucky Ecouterre reader with a bounty of good, green products. Enter now to win!
The prize pack includes:
2. A Brooklyn-crafted Sprout organic-skincare kit that contains four lip balms, an exfoliant, and a body scrub.
3. A Vegan Cuts necklace made from recycled aluminum.
TO ENTER THIS FABULOUS GIVEAWAY
1. SIGN UP FOR THE ECOUTERRE NEWSLETTER. (This is important because we’ll be announcing our winner there.)
2. SIGN UP FOR THE VEGAN CUTS NEWSLETTER.
2. LEAVE A COMMENT and tell us what you’re thankful for this year. Although it doesn’t hurt to get fancy, we’ll be picking a winner at random.
Note: This contest is only open only to residents of the United States.
We’ll announce the winner in our newsletter on Wednesday, November 20. The deadline to enter is 12 midnight ET on Tuesday, November 19, so ENTER NOW for a chance to win!
ABOUT VEGAN CUTS
Vegan Cuts is run by a vegan couple, John and Jill, who really want to see more people shopping with vegan ethics. A commitment to buying vegan food is a great start, but you can also make a positive difference by choosing vegan options when purchasing clothing, shoes, accessories, bodycare products and everyday household items. This is why Vegan Cuts features a range of vegan products and encourages members to shop vegan by promoting opportunities to save money while eschewing animal cruelty.
Originally published on Nov. 8, 2012.