Classic Cut Recycled Denim and Tweed Bikini
by rebabutler, 10/30/10
Rebecca Butler made an unlikely piece using locally produced tweed and recycled denim: a bikini! The classically cut number uses dark denim for the top and waistband, and is complimented with an earthy mix of green and pink tweed. Rebecca’s collection also includes a Victorian style dress made with white denim jeans, and a tweed dress accented with a light denim bow. These pieces are part of a larger collection aimed at using recycled and sustainably sourced fabric supporting the local tweed industry.
- Jeanius Recycled Denim Hats from Ivy Glass
- Reversible Recycled Denim Handbag
- Recycled Denim Skull Baby Shoes
- Toddler Skinny Jeans From The Sway Denim Collection
- Handwoven Recycled Denim Area Rug