Cas de Nîmes is a series of laptop cases made out of old jeans. The first one was originally created in 2006 by Adrian Jankowiak and is still in everyday use. Built to be practical and protective, the case even deters the attention of thieves by cleverly disguising your laptop as an old pair of folded jeans. And for extra convenience, the pockets have salvaged so that they can be used for storing accessories.
Recycled Denim Laptop Case and Clever Computer Disguise
by adrianj, 10/14/10
- Stylish Recycled Denim Laptop Case Carryall
- Intricate Handwoven Recycled Denim Laptop Bag
- Recycled Jeans Turned Into a Hip, Ready-to-Wear Belt
- Recycled Denim Ankle Warmers
- Recycled Denim Insulating Wall System