Designer Hyun Gun Jang had a lot of wide leg jeans taking up space in his house and was also struggling financially and couldn’t afford to buy fabrics, so he decided to rip them apart and use them to create the gorgeous geometric dresses you see here. As you can see, he was inspired by the extreme architecture of fashion and creating artificial shapes with garments, but put his own “pop” spin on them to make them modern and chic.
Striking Geometric Dress Made from Recycled Wide Leg Jeans
by pinkpooding, 10/26/10
- Comfy Recycled Denim Mattress
- Laundry Maid Recycled Jeans and Skirts
- Toddler Skinny Jeans From The Sway Denim Collection
- Bondi Biker Jacket From The Sway Denim Collection
- Checkered Woven Recycled Denim Saddle Bag