Betty Mathers created this laptop case from a pair of recycled jeans, leaving ample room for plenty of accessories. The cool case maintains both the front and rear pockets providing storage for CDs, cables, a mouse, etc., and as a bonus, Mathers even sewed a piece of fabric into the fly to create a zipped pocket. Certainly durable—it’s lined and padded for extra protection—this bag is also definitely more than stylish enough to be used as an everyday carryall.
Stylish Recycled Denim Laptop Case Carryall
by bmathers, 10/25/10
- Recycled Denim Laptop Case and Clever Computer Disguise
- Recycled Denim Baby Booties
- Adorable Recycled Denim Ballet Flats
- Reversible Recycled Denim Handbag
- Recycled Denim Insulating Wall System