Photo by Nau
Penny pinchers rejoice! Some of our favorite eco-fashion labels and boutiques are whittling down prices in honor of Earth Day’s 40th anniversary. We’re proponents of less is more, of course. (To wit: buy less, but buy better.) If your pocketbook needs as much saving as the planet, however, our cheat sheet has both bases covered. Check back often because we’ll be updating this list throughout the day.
- Take an additional 15 percent of all Blue Canoe sale items with the code LOVEEARTH.
- Get 20 percent off all full-priced products at Nau for one day only.
- Thieves is offering 15 percent off all orders today with the code earthday.
- Elroy is offering 20 percent off all regularly priced merch with the code earthday.
- SUST is having a 40-hour sale—starting now!—in honor of the planet.
- Get 20 percent off site-wide at Green With Glamour with the code EVERYTHING20.
- Celebrate Earth Month with Rogan by taking 25 percent off all accessories and select alpaca bamboo knits.
- Enjoy 25 percent off all orders $100 and above at KIND by entering EARTHDAY at checkout.
- Verdessence is having a Crazy Eddie sale: 40 percent off outerwear (J40), 50 percent off Pi Organic (P50), 40 percent off Stewart + Brown (SB40), 50 percent off EcoSkin (E50), 50 percent off Indigenous Designs (ID50), 30 percent off all jewelry (sparkle), 40 percent off Kelly B (KB40).
- Buy any item from Ecozuzu from BTC Elements, Etsy, or Amazon and get a free tote worth $37.
- Sublet is having a sample sale at Clothespin, with discounts of up to 80 percent off.
- Christine Mighion is celebrating Earth Day with 30 percent off her entire line of eco-friendly jewelry today with the code EARTHDAY.
- Gilt Groupe gets eco-chic for a day with discounts on Stewart + Brown, Loomstate, Doucette Duvall, and more. (Hit me up for an invite if you’re not a member.)
- Take 15 percent off Vintage Creation with the code Lucky.