The GreenShows may have sat out this past New York Fashion Week, but the premier eco-fashion event is gearing up for a triumphant return this fall with a weeklong pop-up shop. Running from April 20 to 23 at Bloomingdale’s SoHo location, the EcoLux boutique will fete designers such as Ajna Collection, Artists and Revolutionaries, H. Fredriksson, Luis Valenzuela, Robin Brouillette, Samantha Pleet, Sprout, Study NY by Tara St James, Suzanne Rae, The Battalion, and The Sway. This is The GreenShows’ second retail outing. This time last year, the inaugural EcoLux pop-up featured Gary Harvey’s exquisitely upcycled creations at Grand Central Terminal.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
The GreenShows Opens Eco-Fashion Pop-Up Shop at Bloomingdale’s SoHo
by Jasmin Malik Chua, 04/13/11
- The GreenShows and Bloomingdale’s SoHo present an exciting runway to retail experience in celebration of Earth Day. Featuring designers Ajna Collection, Artists and Revolutionaries, H.
- Photos by Billy Farrell Agency The GreenShows may have sat out this past New York Fashion Week, but the premier eco-fashion event showed up—just in time
- Eco-fashion scored a major coup when Bloomingdales hosted The GreenShows EcoLux Pop-Up Shop in New York City over Earth Day. But if you missed the
- Womens ClothesWomens Clothes
- Mens ClothesMens Clothes
- Fashion Show CoverageFashion Show Coverage
- Wearable TechWearable Tech
- Retrend AlertRetrend Alert
- Reuse / RecycleReuse / Recycle
- DIY NationDIY Nation
- Vegan StyleVegan Style
Welcome to Ecouterre.com, your online guide
to the best ideas, innovations and emerging
trends in eco fashion, sustainable style,
organic beauty and ethical apparel.
get the free Ecouterre newsletter
follow ecouterre on:
Ecouterre Featured Stories
- popular todayall timemost commented
- Ecouterre on Facebook