What's the most eventful eco-fashion story of the year?
- 14 Votes 120+ Brands, Retailers Sign Bangladesh Safety Accord
- 9 Votes H&M Pledges Living Wages for Garment Workers in Bangladesh, Cambodia
- 7 Votes Plant-Based "Eco-Leather” is a Fashion Game-Changer
- 7 Votes H&M, Topshop, Zara Halt Angora Production Over Claims of Animal Abuse
- 6 Votes Patagonia Makes Switch to 100 Percent Traceable, Cruelty-Free Down
- 5 Votes University Launches First Sustainable Fashion Degree
- 2 Votes Gucci Debuts World’s First “Zero-Deforestation” Leather Handbags
- 2 Votes Vivienne Westwood Gives Virgin Atlantic an Eco-Friendly Makeover
- 2 Votes Ralph Lauren Unveils American-Made Team U.S.A. Olympic Uniforms
- 1 Votes Walmart Pledges to Add $50B in American-Made Products
- 1 Votes Levi's Commits to Sustainability with Dockers "Wellthread" Program
Total Voters: 53
Feeling nostalgic? Skip back a year for seven of the most ground-breaking eco-fashion stories of 2012.