What was the weirdest eco-fashion story of 2013?
- 66 Votes Anna Dumitriu Embroiders Deadly Superbacteria Into Textiles
- 30 Votes Sruli Recht Makes A Creepy Ring With A Strip of His Own Flesh
- 23 Votes Ancient “Necropants" Are Made From a Dead Man's Skin
- 15 Votes “Biohacker” Tim Cannon Implants Body-Monitoring Device Under His Skin
- 12 Votes Symbiosis Suit Uses Algae to Grow Food From Light
- 6 Votes "Fur" Coat is Made Entirely of Male Chest Hair
- 3 Votes Flatulence-Neutralizing Undies Let You “Fart With Confidence”
Total Voters: 155
Do the time warp with us; check out the most bizarre eco-fashion stories of 2012.