What was the weirdest story of 2015?
- 12 Votes Designer Dyes Silk Scarves With Living Soil Bacteria
- 12 Votes Smog-Filled Jewelry Support World's Largest Air Purifier
- 11 Votes Man Transforms Bone From Amputated Leg Into Engagement Ring
- 11 Votes Glass Memorial Pendants Incorporate Loved Ones' Remains
- 5 Votes Rotterdam Students Turn Fruit, Vegetable Waste Into Faux Leather
- 4 Votes Australians Create Dress From Fermented Beer
- 3 Votes A Batman Suit Composed Almost Entirely of Tree Bark
Total Voters: 58
Want more weird? Check out the freakiest eco-fashion stories of 2014.