What's the most eventful eco-fashion story of the year?
- 7 Votes Zara, Levi's cave to pressure to detox supply chains
- 5 Votes California law cracks down on human trafficking, slavery worldwide
- 2 Votes Puma launches Cradle-to-Cradle collection
- 2 Votes Lab-grown leather to hit runways in five years
- 2 Votes Sustainable Apparel Coalition debuts "Higg Index"
- 2 Votes H&M launches world's first global clothes-recycling program
- 1 Votes Fiber-optic solar cell paves way for sun-powered textiles
Total Voters: 21
Feeling nostalgic? Skip back a year for seven of the most ground-breaking eco-fashion stories of 2011.