What was the biggest eco-fashion milestone of 2015?
- 17 Votes Europe Launches €3.6 Million Project to Tackle Clothing Waste
- 11 Votes Finnish Groups to Turn Waste Cotton Into New Fiber for Fashion Industry
- 11 Votes Wildlife Works—Africa’s First Carbon-Neutral, Fair-Trade Factory
- 8 Votes IKEA Reaches 100 Percent Sustainable Cotton Milestone
- 7 Votes Nordic Countries Launch Action Plan for Sustainable Fashion
- 5 Votes European Union Bans Toxic Chemical NPE in Textile Imports
- 2 Votes CFDA, Lexus Launch Fashion Initiative to Create “Meaningful Change”
Total Voters: 61
Feeling nostalgic? Skip back a year for 10 of the most revolutionary eco-fashion stories of 2014.