What was the biggest eco-fashion milestone of 2016?
- 9 Votes Adidas to Make 1 Million Pairs of Sneakers Out of Ocean Plastic
- 7 Votes Patagonia Gave $10 Million in Black Friday Profits to Charity
- 4 Votes Sweden is Offering Tax Breaks for Repairing Stuff
- 4 Votes Armani Goes Fur-Free Across All Brands
- 3 Votes MIT’s New Manufacturing Hub to Lead U.S. in Textile Innovation
- 2 Votes Levi's, Evrnu Create First Jeans From Regenerated Cotton Waste
- 0 Votes G-Star Raw, Ted Baker Make Sustainability Scores, Roadmaps Public
Total Voters: 28
Feeling nostalgic? Skip back a year for the most revolutionary eco-fashion stories of 2015.