THIRST-QUENCHERThe everyday pair of dungarees is one thirsty beast, tanking up on roughly 42 liters of water during the finishing process alone. Not so with Levi Strauss’s new Water
What's your favorite eco-fashion story of 2010?
- 24 Votes Oslo Fashion Week bans fur
- 11 Votes Vegan shoes made from recycled TV screens
- 7 Votes Nike's recycled PET World Cup jerseys
- 5 Votes Silk from transgenic spider-goats
- 5 Votes Dyeing fabric with CO2, not water
- 3 Votes Levi's "water-less" denim technology
- 3 Votes Long-lasting synthetic-diamond razor
Total Voters: 58
Feeling nostalgic? Skip back a year for the seven most popular eco-fashion stories of 2009.