What's the most eventful eco-fashion story of the year?
- 19 Votes Patagonia asks its customers to buy less stuff
- 10 Votes Student turns toxic textile effluent into clean water
- 8 Votes U.S. retailers launch Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- 7 Votes Lab-Grown skins for animal testing
- 3 Votes Scientists create first bio-based polyester
- 3 Votes Royal Wedding features U.K. slow fashion
- 2 Votes Triumph recycles bras into fuel
Total Voters: 52
Feeling nostalgic? Skip back a year for the seven most popular eco-fashion stories of 2010.