Which was your favorite eco-fashion story of 2013?
- 33 Votes Michael Swaine’s Free “Mending Library” Repairs Clothes, Community
- 7 Votes What Does That $14 Shirt From Bangladesh Really Cost?
- 5 Votes Emma Watson Models Net-a-Porter’s “Green Carpet Challenge” Collection
- 4 Votes Knit, Crochet Katniss Everdeen’s Cowl-Neck Wrap From “Catching Fire”
- 3 Votes Ingenious Ways to Recycle an Old T-Shirt
- 1 Votes A Humanoid Robot Named Baxter Could Revive U.S. Manufacturing
- 0 Votes Wearable Habitats to Shelter You From the Apocalypse
Total Voters: 51
Revisit old favorites with the most popular eco-fashion stories of 2012.