Whether for good or for ill, some stories are just made to go viral. From Levi’s CEO Chris Burgh’s exhortation to wash our denim sparingly, if at all, to an activity tracker for the male member, here are some of our most read, shared, and discussed stories of the year.
What was your favorite eco-fashion story of 2014?
- 7 Votes Levi's CEO Says to Stop Washing Your Jeans
- 3 Votes Khmer-American Artist Sews Dollar Bills Outside NYC H&M in Protest
- 3 Votes River in China Mysteriously Turns Blood Red Overnight
- 3 Votes Angelina Jolie’s Bespoke Wedding Gown Features Her Kids’ Artwork
- 2 Votes Plant-Based Breathing Apparatus is a Dire Warning for our Planet
- 2 Votes American Apparel Stirs Up Controversy With “Made in Bangladesh” Ad
- 2 Votes The SexFit is a “Sexual Fitness” Tracker for Your Penis
Total Voters: 22
Take a ride on the Wayback Machine; revisit old favorites with the most popular eco-fashion stories of 2013.