What was your favorite eco-fashion story of 2015?
- 26 Votes Reality Show Sets Young Fashionistas to Work in Cambodian Sweatshop
- 11 Votes 87-Year-Old Woman Finishes Knitting 1,000th Sweater For Kids in Need
- 3 Votes A London Community Grows Flax to Turn Into Clothing
- 3 Votes Vibram’s Furoshiki-Inspired Shoe Wraps Around Your Foot Like Fabric
- 2 Votes Baubax's 15-in-1 Jacket Lets You Stow Everything
- 2 Votes Actor Will Smith’s Son Jaden Owns One Pair of Shoes, Five Shirts
- 2 Votes Ohhio’s Extremely Chunky Knits Are What Dreams Are Made of
Total Voters: 49
Take a ride on the Wayback Machine with the most popular stories of 2014.