Which 2016 eco-fashion story deserved to go viral?
- 5 Votes Emma Watson Attends Met Gala in Gown Made From Recycled Bottles
- 3 Votes Greenpeace Reveals the Most—And Least—Eco-Friendly Fashion Brands
- 3 Votes Faux “Leather” Made From Fermented Tea Could Revolutionize Fashion
- 2 Votes MuSkin: A Vegan “Leather” Made Entirely From Mushrooms
- 2 Votes Archaeologists Just Found a 3,000-Year-Old Ball of Yarn
- 1 Votes Volunteers Recycle 52,000 Plastic Bags Into Mats for the Homeless
- 1 Votes Pussyhat Project Aims to Make 1 Million Cat-Ear Hats for D.C. Women’s March
Total Voters: 17
Throw yourself back a year and check out the most popular stories of 2015.