What was 2013's most creative example of recycled fashion?
- 28 Votes “Healthy Seas” Initiative Turns Used Fishing Nets Into Socks
- 11 Votes Aussie Bride Creates Wedding Gown From 10,000 Bread Tags -
- 10 Votes Salvaged Paintings Find New Life as Sci-Fi-Inspired Jackets
- 9 Votes Kazmok Recycles Conveyor Belts Into Travel-Ready Bags
- 7 Votes U.K. Designer Turns Fish Bones, Crustacean Shells into Jewelry
- 5 Votes Jolene Fung Transforms Plastic Bags Into Midcentury-Inspired Gowns
- 4 Votes Web Designer Turns Canadian Quarter into a Wedding Ring
Total Voters: 73
We couldn’t include all our refashioned favorites. Drop by our archives for any stories you may have missed.