Which was the hottest wearable-technology concept of 2013?
- 45 Votes Sign-Language Ring Translates Hand Movements Into Spoken Words
- 9 Votes "Wristify" Bracelet Keeps Your Body Warm or Cool
- 8 Votes "Power Shorts" Charge Devices With Body Heat
- 4 Votes "Hand Tree" is a Portable Air Filter You Wear on Your Wrist
- 2 Votes Lady Gaga Demos “Volantis,” World’s First Flying Dress
- 2 Votes Japan Rolls Out Radiation-Proof Underwear and Wetsuits
- 2 Votes Victoria's Secret Debuts 3D-Printed Lingerie
Total Voters: 71
Hankering for more wearable innovations? Plug into our archives.