2014 was the year wearable technology came into its own. From Tommy Hilfiger’s solar-panel-bedecked jacket to three-dimensionally printed, well, everything, here are some of the most cutting-edge concepts of tomorrow, today.
Which was the hottest wearable-technology concept of 2014?
- 57 Votes Robotic "Pants" Give You Superhuman Strength
- 10 Votes Solar-Powered Jacket Charges Your Phone on the Go
- 9 Votes 3D-Printed Dress Drapes, Moves Like Actual Fabric
- 7 Votes Flexible Armband Turns Body Heat Into Electricity
- 7 Votes Clothing "Printer" Lets You Make Your Own Garments at Home
- 6 Votes World's First 3D-Printed Ready-to-Wear Shoes
- 6 Votes Safety Bracelet Signals for Help When You're in Danger
Total Voters: 102
Craving more wearable innovations? Upload more stories from our archives.