What was the hottest wearable tech of 2015?
- 21 Votes Super-Absorbant Bikini Could Help Clean Up Ocean Pollution
- 12 Votes Personal Safety Device Designed to Reduce Sexual Assault
- 12 Votes Electroloom Creates World's First Desktop 3D-Printer for Clothes
- 12 Votes Solar-Powered Shirt Charges Your Cellphone on the Go
- 11 Votes Self-Ventilating Activewear Made With Bacteria
- 11 Votes Engineered Yeast to Make Stronger-Than-Steel Clothes
- 5 Votes NuDown's Inflatable Jacket Lets You Create Your Ideal Temperature
Total Voters: 84
Get more of tomorrow’s technology today from our archives.