What was the most WTF fashion and beauty story of 2015?
- 24 Votes Hermès Suppliers Caught Sawing Open Live Alligators for Their Skin
- 13 Votes Nearly Half a Million Children Toil in India’s Cottonseed Fields
- 12 Votes Years Later, Bangladesh Fire Victims Still Await Walmart Compensation
- 7 Votes Model Loses Leg After Contracting Toxic Shock Syndrome From Tampon
- 5 Votes Fire Retardants Might Be Entering Your Body Through Your Nail Polish
- 4 Votes H&M “Dramatically” Lagging Behind in Bangladesh Fire, Safety Repairs
- 3 Votes Walmart’s Website Chock-Full of Deceptive “Made in U.S.A.” Claims
Total Voters: 68
For more reasons to clutch your head like a stunned monkey, check out the worst stories of 2014.