Which fashion exposé was the most shocking of the year?
- 34 Votes Pakistan factory fire killed 300 trapped behind locked doors
- 10 Votes Walmart refused to pay for Bangaldesh factory safety improvements
- 9 Votes Forever 21, other fast-fashion brands fueling modern-day slavery
- 6 Votes Outsourced Olympic uniforms could have brought $1B to U.S. economy
- 3 Votes H&M embroiled in "poverty pay" scandal
- 3 Votes Greenpeace exposes toxic chemicals in fashion industry
- 2 Votes Adidas, Puma, Nike accused of exploiting workers for Olympics gear
Total Voters: 66
Still think the world isn’t going to hell in a hand-basket? We’ve got more WTF fashion moments than you can shake a stick at in our archives.