What was the most WTF fashion story of 2016?
- 12 Votes Donald Trump's Merchandise is Rarely Made in the U.S.A.
- 6 Votes Bangladeshi Children Work 60-Hour Weeks to Make Our Clothes
- 4 Votes Synthetic Fleece is Causing Microplastic Pollution in Our Oceans
- 3 Votes Child Refugees Are Making Clothes for U.K.'s High Street
- 1 Votes Toxic Chemicals in Outdoor Apparel Are Polluting Indoor Air
- 1 Votes L.A. Sweatshops Employed by Forever 21 Pay Workers $4 an Hour
- 0 Votes Juvenile Ostriches Are Butchered for Luxury Bags
Total Voters: 27
Ready for more face-palming? check out the worst stories of 2015.