LAST CHANCE TO WIN $250 WORTH OF ECO-SWAG!
If there’s one person who exemplifies the youthful, can-do exuberance of the modern green movement, it’s Summer Rayne Oakes, eco-model, social entrepreneur, author, editor, and designer. This holiday season, the Jane of all trades is offering a boatload of green, Oakes-approved goodies—a collective value of $250—to one lucky Ecouterre reader. We’re closing this contest very soon, so enter today!
You stand to win:
- A set of Portico Home organic-cotton towels (bath, hand, wash)
- A recycled-PET handbag from Oakes’ Zoe & Zac line at Payless ShoeSource
- A pair of Modo’s ECO eyeglasses
- An autographed copy of Style, Naturally
- The latest issue of Above, where’s she’s editor-at-large
TO ENTER THIS FABULOUS GIVEAWAY
1. SIGN UP FOR THE ECOUTERRE NEWSLETTER (This is important because we’ll be announcing our winner there.)
2. LEAVE A COMMENT telling us who your favorite green icon is and why. We’ll pick the response we like the best, so be as detailed and creative as possible!
Note: This contest is only open only to residents of the United States and Canada.
We’ll pick our favorite comment and announce the winner in our newsletter on Wednesday, December 22. The deadline to enter is 12 midnight ET on Tuesday, December 21, so ENTER NOW for a chance to win!
ABOUT SUMMER RAYNE OAKES
Summer Rayne Oakes is a model-activist,author of bestselling style guide Style, Naturally, editor-at-large of Above, and brand ambassador and sustainability strategist for both Portico Home and Payless ShoeSource’s Zoe & Zac line. Her most exciting venture to date, however, is Source4Style, a B2B online marketplace that allows designers, decorators and retail brands the ability to search, compare and purchase more sustainable materials from around the world. Check out her work at www.summerrayne.net or follow her on Twitter.